STEP OILTOOLS Cuttings Auger or screw conveyors are a simple and effective method of conveying drill cuttings from solids control equipment to containment or cuttings treatment solutions. Cuttings augers are a low horse power continuous method of transfer of drill cuttings and require minimal operator intervention. STEP OILTOOLS cuttings augers are available in a number of sizes and configurations to meet drilling application depending on length of auger require, bit size and anticipated rate of penetration.
- Emergency E Stop and grab line installed as standard
- Cuttings Auger feature solid bolt down covers for improved safety
- Variable Speed for increased flexibility
- Forward and Reverse Motion
- Available in 10”, 12”, 14” and 16” configurations
- Variable lengths for custom installation
- Manual and Pneumatic discharge gates for increased flexibility