The STEP Oiltools TwinVac system is an efficient and economic method of transporting wet and dry material from source to containment using liquid ring pump technology. The TwinVac offers a quiet and superior alternative to traditional rig vacuum solutions with improved safety features and ease of operation and maintenance.
TwinVac is dual liquid ring pump vacuum system containerised in a sound proof enclosure to deliver a powerful cuttings or general rig vac solution with 100% redundancy built in. Two liquid ring pumps are packaged in a 12ft DNV 2.7.1 skid with a common liquid cooling circuit and scrubber tank to increase flexibility and ease of installation in a single lift.
- Dual KM2700 Liquid Ring Pumps
- Low noise level <80 db
- Intergrated Scrubber Tank
- ATEX Zone 1 approved pumps and electrics
- DNV 2.7.1 approved.
- Simple, strong cnstruction and compact deisgn
- 100 % redundancy in small footprint
- reliable Operation and low maintenance costs
- Not sensitive to paticles, dust and water.
- Environmentally safe with water as a sealing media
|Dimensions||2.9 x 2.4 x 2.6m|
|Max Vac Pressure||27" Hg.|
|Max Pressure||2 barg|
|Suction Cap.||3000 m3/hr (1765 cfm)|
|Pump Type||KM2700 Liquid ring|
|Power Supply||380 / 460 / 600 // 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power||88 kW / 110 HP|
|Certification||DNV 2.7.1 / ATEX Zone 1|