SO-H900OMC Cuttings Dryer
The STEP OILTOOLS Horizontal Cuttings Dryer is a conical basket centrifuge designed to reduce the liquid content of drilling cuttings to a level that allows for their disposal to the environment or for further processing. The horizontal design of the H900 results in a smaller footprint than vertical centrifuges, which ultimately translates to a less complex and less costly installation. Drill cuttings are transported to the cuttings dryer via, screw conveyor, cuttings pump, and vacuum system or by gravity, cuttings are fed into the centre of the scroll and centrifugal force distributes the cuttings through the concentrically placed scroll. The patented scroll design provides less particle breakage, prevents imbalance due to even cuttings distribution and creates a tumbling action releasing more fluid as the cuttings pass through the dryer. The progressively high G force created by the conical screen allows the drilling fluid to pass through the screen while the cuttings are conveyed by the scroll to the discharge point. The recovered drilling fluid exists from the base of the unit into a holding tank for further processing.
- Reduced Footprint
- Improved Maintenance due to horizontal design
- Conical Wedge Wire Screen
- Scroll Design improves solids thourghout and improves separation
- Progressive G Force up to 375 G’s.
- Reduced footprint decreases installation costs and improves maintenance
- Fast screen and scroll change out time due to horizontal design
- Lower feed height improves installation flexibility