Advantge Slopwater Treatment
The STEP Oiltools Advantage Slop Water Treatment System is designed to effectively treat the toughest offshore slop water from offshore drilling and production installations. The system, designed in collaboration with Sorbwater Technology, is a modular unit utilising flocculation, mechanical separation, dissolved air flotation, and filtration to remove oil, suspended solids, heavy metals and other contaminants.
- Design in collaboration with Sorbwater Technology, Norway
- Chemical dosing and Flocculation with Sorbfloc™
- Decanter centrifuge for separation of heavy particles
- DAF (Dissolved Air Flotation) for separation of oil and lighter particles.
- Polishing filters (x2) with automatic backflushing for removal of precipitated particles before the Oil in Water analyser (turbidity).
- Constant monotoring of OiW-level for automatic control of emission.
- Containerised or on site build and tailored for a specific process.
- Fully automated and sensor monitored.
- Removal of 99.5% Suspended Solids
- Heavy metal removal at 98.4% in samples with levels up to 110ppm
- Limited consumables in comparison to competitive technology
- Dewatered sludge greatly reduces waste to be treated onshore resulting is large cost savings.
- Reduction in waste disposal costs
- Reduction in sludge volume created versus other slop water treatment systems due to sludge recycling capability which dewaters the sludge
- Fully automated system reduces man power requirements
- Limited consumables in comparison to competitive technology – No filter cartridges .
- Treated water released offshore constantly monitored by advanced OiW technology.