The STEP OILTOOLS range of cuttings containers are designed with innovative features to improve safety and increase operational efficiency. All of containers are designed and built to DNV 2.7.1 / EN12079 and are stackable to reduced deck space. Each container has two light weight lids and a number of inlet and outlet points for use with cuttings auger systems, vacuum system and pneumatic conveyance systems.
- Designed to DNV 2.7.1 / EN12079
- Large sealed Lids; One steel lid and one lightweight aluminum lid for easy of operations and improved safety.
- 4 Inlets / Outlets for increased flexibility
- 2 x 4” BSP connections
- 2 x 8” Flanged connections
- Drain included for easy clean out
- Improved stackable design to reduce deck space and reduce the risk snagging and tipping during crane operations.
- 4 way fork pockets for increased flexibility
|11 Mton Cuttings Container|
|Dimensions:||2202mm x 1842mm x 1600mm|
|Max Payload:||9,300 kg|
|Gross Weight:||11,000 kg|
|8 Mton Cuttings Container|
|Dimensions:||1955mm x 1775mm x 1425mm|
|Tare Weight:||1,400 kg|
|Max Payload:||6,600 kg|
|Gross Weight:||8,000 kg|