The STEP OILTOOLS Rig Vacuum System is an efficient and economic method of transporting wet and dry material from source to containment. Designed to create a totally enclosed method of conveying drilling cuttings, drilling fluid, slops, or other wastes generated onsite the rig vacuum system offer a safe and reliable alternative for rig waste conveyance.
Rig Vacuum Systems are available from 30 to 100HP depending on application, transporting of a large volume of drill cuttings to general housekeeping requirements on the rig floor, mud tanks areas or any other area on the rig.
- DNV 2.7.1 / EN12079
- Sounds Proof Enclosures for increased safety
- Temperature sensor and fill sensors for automatic shut off to protect equipment
- Non sparking design suitable for use in hazardous areas
- ATEX Zone 1 compliant
- Continuous collect of drill cuttings does not interrupt drilling operations
- Scrubber tank incorporated into main skid to reduce overall footprint